Favorites of 2013 (to be expanded)
Whoa that was fast. The craziest and most unpredictable year of my life is almost over. WordPress notified me last night that I only published 26 posts this year or something like that. Sorry I didn’t write more. I’m gonna try to get better at that, as usual. Anyway, I wanted to share with you a brief list of some of my favorite things from the year.
Top 10 Movies:
1. Pacific Rim
2. Upstream Color
4. The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
5. Before Midnight
6. Into the Wonder
7. The Place Beyond the Pines
8. The World’s End
9. Fast & Furious 6
10. The Grandmaster
I actually only saw three other movies in theaters, but I didn’t really like ’em. They were Frozen, Side Effects, and something else. I forget. Oh right, it was Captain Philipps. That was pretty good I thought.
Top 9 Albums
1. Brother the Lights Don’t Work by The Rutabega
2. Horseradish by Nate Henricks
3. Reflektor by Arcade Fire
4. The Next Day by David Bowie
5. North America Ghost Radio Station by YOUNGEST CHILDREN
6. …Like Clockwork by Queens of the Stone Age
7. Shaking the Habitual by The Knife
8. Eternity of Dimming by Frontier Ruckus
9. Chelsea Light Moving by Chelsea Light Moving
#10 would probably be the Nine Inch Nails album or the fourth Bronx record, but for some reason I haven’t really listened to them yet.
My New Year’s Resolution is to watch more movies.